Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shelby's Maternity Session | Kim Lind, on-location wedding and portrait photographer, Danville, CA

A baby girl is on the way for Shelby and Ryan!  She is one beautiful mama-to-be...
Ryan booked my maternity & newborn session package back in November and gave it to Shelby for a  Christmas gift.  (Impressive, right ladies?)  What a thoughtful guy!  I love the interaction here...
Gorgeous!



Soon there will be three.  But for now, I think this is a pretty perfect shot to capture this time in their lives. What a great couple, I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks for their baby girl's newborn session!

2 comments:

  1. Shelby, this is beautiful!!! I wish I could have done this when I was pregnant.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of my grandchildren.I am really anxious for the baby photos. Great-granddaughter coming in March.

    ReplyDelete